Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, September 17, 2018

Fb dt card and mini book using domestic bliss


Card and mini book i made using the @simplestories_  domestic bliss collection for @fotobelladotcom. Check out the goodies i used to make these projects on the fotobella blog -

 http://blog.fotobella.com/2018/09/ss-domestic-bliss-card-and-quick-mini.html

#jentmomof3 #crazycrafter #simplestories #domesticbliss #designteam #onlinestore #papercrafting #cardmaking #minibook #card 

#homesweethome #scrapbooking #fotobella #love #housework #domesticdiva 

Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: