Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, October 12, 2018

Jungle life card duo

My cards are on the fotobella blog today come by to check out the goodies i used to make these. 

http://blog.fotobella.com/2018/10/bo-bunny-jungle-life-card-duo.html?m=1 

#papercrafting #scrapbooking #cardmaking #crazycrafter #jentmomof3 #bobunny #jungle #thickers @americancrafts #fotobella #fotobelladesignteam #octoberbox #happymail #iwantitallcollection @bobunnypress #onlinestore


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: