Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

free digi downloads

hi all! memory makers has put up on their site some old and new digi kits for anyone who likes to do any hybrid scrapbooking. have a look:)http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/articles.aspx?id=43....coming soon my tips on how to win scrappy stuff. have a great day!here is a lo of me and my dh with the daisy d's page kit:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the fun Daisy D's !!!! you are the queen of free giveaways , lol .... We must play with my blog header too , who knows how far down i am on Jennisa's blog design list, she has 90 people on it she said ! Sheesh !
Hugs,
ME !!!!