Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, June 6, 2008

a great blog i just visited

hi all! i just visited a great blog with a great giveaway .it is at http://lifebescrappy.blogspot.com/2008/06/well-i-am-all-re-stocked-up-on.html

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

HEY PLEASE come back to my blog and post in the comments section please that you linked to your blog....!!! that way you get a number for the draw!! I am going to use a random number generator and want to make sure you have one since you took the time to post this....I just happened to see you in my livefeed so knew that you visited...and good luck J

Jennifer said...

OK forget the above post...duh you already posted, man I missed it the first time I looked...anyways good luck!!

jen t. said...

thanks for visiting my blog!love your blog and thanks for a chance in your giveaway! jen t:)