Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

big news!

big news! 8 days til breaking dawn by stephanie meyer releases!!wooohoo!and in case you don't know who stephanie meyer is. she is the best author ever! i have read many books and by far she has the most fascinating stories that just pull you into the book and a you can't put it down kind of power. check her books out at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup ! Its big news alright ! My new favorite series of books which is not an easy feat since i primarily only like 2 or 3 authors, i will be cathcing up on these so i can get to the Breaking Dawn point too :) So funny how many people are hooked on SM :)

TTYS !
Me