Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

this a quote from the new book breaking dawn by stephanie meyers Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day: Jasper: "I can't understand. I can't bear this." have a great day and only 4 days left til the release! woohoo! talk to you all soon!---jen t:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont think i can wait for it to come in the mail, alot of the bookstores are staying open till midnight that day , i may just have to go get me one then !! I will be done with the other 3 before then because i NEED to know what happens ! LOL ... dont tell me anything, but i blew threw twilight, wanting to know more than they told, so im 100 pages into NEW MOON, hope to finish most later tonight , and i will read ECLIPSE before satruday, woohoo !! Your book wont come till next tues or wed, TOO LONG !! Dont worry, im stingy with my crisp books, Crystal wont get to read it till she gets "hers" lol .....

TTYL, gotta get ready cuz ..... Tonight .... we bowl ! LOL ....

Hugs,
Me :)