Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, July 14, 2008

lots of scrappiness to share

hi all! my dd and i at a mothersday tea party at her school my dd after a girls room birthday party kayla smiling for a pic
our happy dog smiling for a pic too! :) my older brother jeff my younger brother jason us as kids in one of those picture booths being silly
my mom as a girlscout
i had a great day at the crop i went to with my friend Jenn on Sunday. we got lots of scrappin done! :) i finally did some 8 1/2 x 11 layouts and i love them...i think i am going to make some more of family members for an album. OK... you have to check out the last pic in the brother and sisterly love layout...classic right?! (that is my brother trying to punch me because i put horns over his head in the pic. lol!! and the girl scouts layout is a copy of a pic i found of my mom in her girl scout troop (she is the bottom left) ...she is too cute in that uniform!...so i guess you can tell i had a scrappy good time at the crop and i can't wait to go to the next one!! thanks for visiting! have a great day! ----jen t.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a great time at the fundraiser Jen ! Glad you got to go , and i love everything you made there ! I love the one of Jeff and the Brotherly love ones the best i think, but i love them all ! Talk to you later !
Me

Hope said...

Super cute layouts! The one with your brother punching cracked me up :)...that is classic "Brotherly Love" for sure- LOL. The layout of your Mom in her Girl Scout group is so good as well! I love the postcard "embellishment"...not sure if that is the right scrapbook term :).

Robyn said...

Great LO's Jen! Loving the one of you and Kayla with the big purple butterfly and white flower. I also like the one of Jeff, great colors!