Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, July 11, 2008

tgif!

my mom and me happy birthday card 3rd of july fireworks-kayla,crystal and nikolas 50 th wedding anniversay card kayla catching water from the slip-n-slide
hi all! hope this day finds everyone well! i am doing o.k. here. this week has been busy and i finally have my computer up and running as it has been out of commission for 2 days....but i am very happy to have it back!!!:) i have a card and a page i am posting that i made last week and a card and a page i made yesterday, to share with ya's. also, a pic of kayla enjoying the slip-n-slide in the backyard thrown in :)we had alot of fun! thanks for looking! and stay tuned for lots of new pages from this sundays benefit crop:) have a great day! jen t.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it all !! I love the layouts and i love that pic of Kayla with the slip and slide :)

Cant wait till the crop on Sunday, then we will be sad when its over !LOL... at least its summer and we have our longer scrappy days .

TTYL!
me

Babydoll said...

Found you on another blogger's site. Hope you don't mind me stopping by. Love the cards and your pages are awesome!

jen t. said...

hi babydoll! thanks for stopping by and visit again soon! jen t:)