Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS!!!!! hi all, just wanted to pop on and say merry christmas and share some lo's i did this week. these are lo's from my dd's yearly 11x 14 pics that i had in a frame...so i figured i'd crop them and scrap them so they don't get ruined in a drawer somewhere....it is so neat to see how much she has grew and changed over the years...i will post as new school pic of her once i scan it. i wish you all a great holiday and happy new year! can't wait to see what goodies santa brought ya on your blogs! :)---jen t.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Such cute LO! You did a great job with them! Where in the world do you get the time to scrapbook at the time of year! Merry Friday, my friend!