Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

this is all i have for ya this week.lol!

hi all,this is all i have for ya this week.when i was suppose to be starting my x-mas cards at my friend jenn's i decided to put that aside and make my paper tree.i had seen this in a mag and on some site done with ribbon...so being cheap that i am i made a budget friendly version. i got styrofoam cone from dollar store, strips of paper from jenn z' stash,a.c. chippy star with stickles rubbed on from my stash,and pins at walmart for a dollar...and wahallla!...paper x-mas tree. thanks for visiting! have a great day and if i dont get to blog before christmas........MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! LOVE, JEN T.

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love the tree, it is so adorable! Hope all is well, we are crazy around here and I am plum tuckered out! Thanks for the stamps. What a nice surprise!

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,
I found your blog from the Fiskateers site! Can't wait to catch up on your older posts.
Jennie #414

Jocelyn said...

Hi Jenn, just wanted to let you know I left you an award on my blog! Stop by and pick it up!!!!

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Jen love your tree, i have seen these done with ribbons and never thought to use paper brill idea thanks for that :)
Val xxx

Lisa Fulmer said...

Great paper ribbon tree! Thanks for saying hi so quickly on the Fiskateers site!