Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

hi all! how have ya been? doing good here!this week has been busy with martin luther king day off and all.that one day off in the week throws me off for the rest of the week...and so tgis! and today i am off to get some errands done and i hope to work on getting some pics of the new feb. memory-works kit up on a post for ya soon!..also,next week a whole bunch of stuff will be added to my etsy shop as well...so keep your eyes peeled..(cause they are handmade one of a kind embellies and once they are gone they are gone)..so with that said --here are some layouts and cards i made this week that i want to share with you. thanks for looking and ttys! jen t.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love the LO's and the cards are soooo cute!!! Check out my Blog for the RAK I am offering and pass it along to all that might be interested!!!

Tawny said...

Jen love the layouts I'll have to scraplift some of them! ;D ttys
Tawny