Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

feb.- mw sneak peek

hi all, you will be in love with this kit!---it is the february sneak peek of the memory-works monthly kit...i just love the colors in this kit and it comes chuck-ful of embellies....if you subscribe now you can get it at your door by feb.....if ya need to think about it it will be available feb in my store. either way... check out all the goodies in the store or the past kits at http://jent.memory-works.com then click on shop our products, then on mw express to check out the january and past kits. ttys!!(p.s. i will post as soon as i get a pic and description of the feb. kit.) ttys!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love the kit!!! Awesome, colors, papers and I love the embellies. I need to get rid of some of my kits! We used to use MW kits for over a year with our Book Club and they are awesome!!! Wishing you a WARM and Wonderful Weekend!!!