Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hi all, omg! i feel like i haven't blogged in so long!...sorry i have been sooo busy!i didn't forget ya's!so how have ya been? i am good now that i am out of a sea of christmas decoration boxes .lol!!it is so cold here in nj. how is it by you?..i am waiting to see if we are going to get any snow that they are predicting tonight....i guess i will have to wait and be suprised!....i f we don't get snow soon i am going to have to make my own cause my dd has been itching to wear her new snow boots!lol! well i have to get some sleep now...so i will leave ya with some pics of layouts and cards that i did last week(sorry they are blurry !--i was impatient and took pics at night in bad lighting :)---keep checking back...i feel a giveaway coming! :)spread the word! talk to you soon! jen t.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jenn, you were very creative last week, you go girlie!!!! I adore all the cards!!! Wow, they rock!!! The LO with the toes is WAYYYYYY to cute!!! Keep up the great work!!!! Happy Thursday friend and have with that cell phone :)!!!!!!

Unknown said...

well, if you are looking for some snow you should have been over here!! We ended up getting 62 inches within a week!!!
WOW...there are some really GREAT projects!! I just LOVE that paper by Basic Grey!! Fabulous job!!