Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

snow?****revised*****

pics from the snow storm---yup the weatherman was right this time! we got a foot of snow here and the schools were closed for 2 days because of the snow and ice. ttys! jen t. hi all, is the n.j shore really going to get some snow? i guess we will wait and find out! i can't wait to see if the weatherman is right this time!they are predicting 8 + from the 2nd storm for us. (that is more snow we have seen here in 2 winters cause the shore usually gets rain..lol!!! ok. so i will update you soon on how much we really got...ttys!!! jen t

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I hope you get the snow, if you want it that is!!!! We too are expecting it also!!! I woke this morning to about an inch, but Sunday night and Monday morning are when the storm is supposed to hit, so off to get pellets for the pellet stove!!!! I just worry about the buds coming up on some of my shrubbery!!!! Will the snow hurt them!!! Have a great Sunday!