Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, March 6, 2009

tgif!

hi all, just stopping by to share some quick cards i made last week with storytellers paper and jillibean soup stickers and doodling and some layouts i did for a challenge for fiskars mb. thanks for stopping by! ttys! check out the post above for all the new goodies in my mw shop :) jen t.

1 comment:

Tawny said...

Jen t. So happy to see your comment on my blog, just yesterday I was searching all through fb wondering what had happened to you. I saw you weren't on my list and thought maybe I had offended you in someway. Glad to know I hadn't but I am sorry someone had to ruin that for you. I have tried to adjust my comment settings on myscrappaliciousspot. I'm not sure why it won't let you post a comment, I'll continue working on getting it fixed. Have a great day.
Tawny :)