Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Check out "you are sew sweet card for card sketch challenge #6" on sketches4all

welcome to S4all....a place to scrap and meet friends.
Check out the photo 'you are sew sweet card for card sketch challenge #6'
card i made for sketch# 6 sketchathon .tfl!
come and join in on the fun!

you are  sew sweet card for card sketch challenge #6
you are sew sweet card for card sketch challenge #6
Photo link:
you are sew sweet card for card sketch challenge #6

About sketches4all
have fun with all our challenges and sketches! Little note:profile picture is required...we like to know you!

No comments: