Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

a page i made for If It's Groovy



http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com-- it's mini me:)

Baby Jen T!

Posted: 12 Sep 2011 08:42 AM PDT

Aww! Look at Baby Jen! She has a great idea to dig through parent's pictures and work on BOM!!! When is the last time you worked on a layout for your own BOM? Today is the day :)
Deb♥


As I go thru my mom's old picture box and dig up pics of me I have been trying to scrapbook them right away so that I can keep my book of me going so they don't get lost again. This is a pic of me at about 1 yrs old. Wasn't I cute!? I just decided to keep this page pretty and simple and I used a patterned paper with colors that remind me of clothes I wore as a kid. And a little bling in the letters and corner brads. Tfl!

No comments: