Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

February GDT Call & New Challenges at sketches4all!!


come and join us!!!!!

A message to all members of sketches4all

Hi, S4A, Fans!!

Happy New Year!!

The DT all have the new challenges posted under groups!!

Many are offering some awesome RAKS!!

S4A is looking for a GDT for the month of February all the info can be found in Special Events!!

Starting  Jan. 8th we will be having a Christmas Sketch LO challenge with a 6x6 Paper Pad Rak and some embellishments!

Hope you can join us!!

 

Visit sketches4all at: http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

 
 

No comments: