Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

If It's Groovy- january challenge



 

post from http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com

January If It's Groovy Challenge

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 09:00 PM PST





A new year! A new attitude? So many use the new year to make resolutions and work out problems right? Well, this month The Groovy Chicks will show when being negative is a good thing. We hope you will play along by creating your own negative layout. Email groovydeb@yahoo.com if you too would like to play :)

Keep watching!Deb♥

No comments: