Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

card i made for a fall challenge at the scrapalicious blog

hi all, good morning! i am pop'in on before the baby wakes from his nap to share a pic of a card i just made for a challenge over at the scrapalicious blog.i used a free digital stamp from brokenboxstock.com that i found on a free digi facebook page. i love it! and so i colored it using my bic mark-its and my spectrum noir blender pen then i circle cut out the image and pop dotted it to give it a little depth and added the paper layers ,the flower,letters and twine. waaalaa my fall card:) thanks for lookin and i'll ttys! :) oh! and here is a clearer pic of the card i made for their challenge the week before this one:)
JEN T.

No comments: