Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, September 14, 2012

gotcha covered?!

hi all, just sharing a back to school tip: cover books by re-using gift bags for the kiddos school books and they are way prettier than paper shopping bags!!!! take a open gift bag and cut down seam on side then all the way across bottom to other side(leaving one side not cut) so you can open bag flat then measure book and fold paper on top and bottom to same size make flaps to tuck inside of book cover and tape on... here are pics of what
i did ....i even took the hang tag and ribbon off and made a book mark for my dd too! thanks for stoppin by and ttys! JEN T.

No comments: