Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

You are so rad! Card for action-wobble dt

Hi all,  i am stopping by with my final project for the action-wobble dt. It has been a fun time designing with these fun lil springy things and to work along such talented ladies!  Have a great day because. You are so rad! 
5 X 7 CARD
Jen t.  :) 


CLOSE UP OF WOBBLE UNDER RAD TAG







If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking  http://www.royalcastleshoppe.com 
Action Wobbles Facebook page here.  

No comments: