Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello lil one!!! --Using moxxie wee ones line

Hi all,  I am stopping by today to share a card i made using the moxxie wee ones line. So lately i am kind of on a gate fold making kick once i realized how easy they are to make i can't stop . lol! First, start with a 12x12 sheet of paper and cut it down the middle to make two 6 x12 pieces. Now you have two cards. Take the one piece and score it at three and nine inches and fold in . For my card i used the die cut flourish as a flower bottom and attached it to the edge of the card and then scalloped die cut as a flower top. I then, added a die cut that i trimmed with my scallop punch on to the middle and added a lil bird sticker. Next, i grabbed a turquoise water based marker and rubbed it around the edges to make the colors pop. For the inside of the card i added a piece if the grey chevron patterned paper and layered more fun die cuts and stickers. thanks for stopping by and happy creating!












Moxxie products i used are:
the wee ones collection

WO-1368  Watch Me Grow
WO-2243  Wee Ones Cardstock Sticker
WO-4032  Wee Ones Diecut
WO-1369  Splish Splash


Other items i used: 
Tombow turquiose marker
Scotch adhesive 
Scalloped punch

No comments: