Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's a celebration so Dream big ! card for ss




Hi all, happy tuesday!
Great to be back from a holiday break! Did you have a great beginning of july? I can't believe we are half way thru already! So today i am sharing with you a 6 x6 card i made using the kaisercraft honey chai  line. I first cut and the pink wood look paper into a 6x 12 piece and the folded it in half to make the base. Then i cut the burnt orange paper to approx. 5 1/2 inches and adhered it on top. Next, i cut out the dream big card and  put it on top of the orange paper leaving a space under it where i then added a piece of the butterfly border sticker. At the top i also added stickers into the corner and layered them a bit. Lastly, i distressed the edges a bit and dusted gold ink and scribbled gold gel pen around the edges and finished it with drips of the gold mist. Oh! I almost forgot! I then rubbed some mist onto the butterflies with my finger and added the candy dots in the middle and made a matching envelope with my envelope making board.
 
Tip- unscrew the squirt top of mist spray and use the straw to put drops only in the spot you want---     
Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  
~~jen t.~~










What i used:
Kaisercraft honey chai papers and stickers
Tattered angels gold glimmer mist
Gold gel pen
Metallic polkadot candy dots
We r memory keepers envelope board 
Gold ink 



To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.

 




No comments: