Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

You are no. 1!!! Card for speedy scrappers

Hi all, happy tuesday!!!  I am excited to share a fun card i made with ya today using the papers from the blast off kaisercraft and border stickers from the hello sunshine kaisercraft collection.  It is a 6 x6 card (my fav size) with a square window. I first cut out the word paper and used it as a base and then adhered the red star cutout on top.  I looked at it and didn't like it so i saw my alien cutout and thought it would look cute peeking out of the card. So ,To make the square window i busted out my old school fiskars shape cutting board and picked a square closest to the size of my lil alien and held my breath as i cut thru the two layers of paper without a mistake and swoo! It did! :D i then put him from behind on to the inside of the card, added the sticker border strips to the top and added some punched out and pop-dotted shapes for dimension. Next i cutout the words you are and made it into a banner for the top left corner Then for a little sparkle i added layered white and green sequins for the aliens eyes and a dot a gold stickles on the eyes and star for some sparkle. thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!   jen t. :)
 
 
front of card



 
  


close-up



To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.

 



 

 


 

No comments: