Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn is a second spring card and tag using Moxxie autumn glory collection

 Hi all, happy fall!  I am ready for falling leaves and  crisp air..are you? I am here today to share a fall card and tag that i made using the autumn glory collection. This collection is gorgeous! I just loved working with the beautiful rich colors and design! This week i bought some new punches and i started with a strip of the burnt orange paper but i made a mistake with the punch... I love the challenge of fixing mistakes (as silly as that sounds) because i challenge myself to make it into something pretty. So, i took some stickers off the sticker sheet and layered them with a punched circle and added over my mistake with a gem brad and layered some barcode patterened strips, twine, and the fab autumn saying sticker. Lastly, i distressed all the edges to give some texture to the card. For the tag i added  layered up some stickers and tucked punched swirls underneath with a gem brad in the center and topped it off with some cool twine.  My no measuring tag tip: cut a strip the whole length of the paper (this paper was 12 x12) and any width you like. Fold it in half add glue to inside. The just cut the top two corners on an angle. Then embellish. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!   Jen T.  :)  





Moxxieness i used: 
AG-1454  Fanciful Flowers 
AG-1455  Season's Beauty
AG-1457  Bountiful Bouquet 
 

http://www.gotmoxxie.com/site/index.php?cPath=247_249


From my stash: 
twine 
gem brads
Border punch 
Swirl punch 

No comments: