Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

every leaf speaks to me- Autumn card for moxxie

 hi all, happy fall!.....finally! I am so excited to put up my fall decorations, to take walks in the crisp cool air and watch the leaves fall!  That is why I love this sayin on the sticker sheet.- Every leaf speaks to me, fluttering from the autumn tree -. So I just had to add it to a card. I made a 6 x 6 using the backside of the football paper from the grid iron collection and then cut another and glued them back to back so the same pattern would be on the inside too. next, I took different strips of patterned paper from the autumn glory collection and a bar code strip where i layered and distressed them . Then, I picked out the saying sticker and added that to the leaf patterned paper. I then, gathered a piece of burlap ribbon and added a flower I made using the grid iron paper to anchor the card. next, I inked and distressed around the card and then added stick-on pearls pretty it up some more. lastly, I took a journal card from the grid iron collection and added it to the inside to have  area to write a note. thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!   jen t.




Moxxie I used:
AG-2271
 Autumn Cardstock Sticker
 AG-1454
 Fanciful Flowers
AG-1455
 Season's Beauty
 GI-1471
 Football Cutouts
 GI-1469
 Football
 GI-1468
 Quarterback
 Football Football Cutouts  Quarterback


 Season's Beauty  Fanciful Flowers  Autumn Cardstock Sticker



No comments: