Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Keep calm and skate page for Moxxie


Hi all, I am stopping by today to share a fun page i made using the winterland  collection. I know i probably said it before but i am in love with the colors of these papers!!! For my page i used a picture of my daughter and i taking a selfie on the ice rink last year.We had so much fun! So I  just had to use the ice princess paper as my base for this page then i found some crinkle paper in my stash and added under my picture then i layered some winterland cutouts and diecuts and pop dotting them in around the page to add dimension. Lastly, i enhanced some of my favorite parts of the page by using lavender sequins, glitter marker and glitter glue. Make sure to get your hands on this collection and scrap those winter pics! Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jen T.   :) 


12 x 12 page















No comments: