Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, December 19, 2014

Winterland vintagey ornaments

Hi all, i am stopping by to share some fun handmade ornaments i made using a large diecut (adorable snowman) and fussy cutting out images(sled and ice skates)  from the winterland paperI first, punched and cut them out of the paper and punched holes near the tops where i want my ribbon to tie onto. Next, i placed the images on wax paper to keep from sticking while drying cause here is the fun part. Squeeze an even thick layer of dimensional glue over the entire image. (Tip-do not shake the dimensional glue as not to get bubbles and keep tip down in glue while covering images to keep a smooth cover). then, i sprinkled iridescent fine glitter to the wet glue. I then repeated on the other images and let dry overnight then covered the other side with just the glue to make for a nice thick dimensional ornament. Lastly, i added a pretty ribbon to each and hung on my tree. I just love the vintagey look they have to them! These would make great gifts too! Make sure to get your hands on some winterland so you can give this a try. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
  Jen t. 







close-up of dimension 










http://www.gotmoxxie.com/site/index.php?cPath=257&osCsid=f9a4129729c36a878f8a8e6625e8836c


No comments: