Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Diy art journal using Moxxie springtime


Hi all, once in a while i get a crazy idea and i will not rest until i do it. Well, this time i was mad i couldn't find an art journal i liked so I thought- i have mixed media paper i will make one. And once i eyed the preview of the new collections before the release i just knew i was going to use springtime to cover my journal. So without too much detail otherwise this post will go on forever i folded, punched and binded the paper(tons of book binding videos on YouTube btw) along with using an old cereal box for a lil sturdier cover. I then took out my springtime papers and stickers and  layered them so i could cover the front and back .Next i added some gem dots and layered alpha stickers for my title. Lastly, ( the fun part) i grabbed my fave springtime stickers and paper bits and added them to two inside pages and colored, doodled, painted around them to make my first pages. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!! 
Jen t.
 
  
 
 





springtime collection





No comments: