Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hello sunshine card using moxxie tiny dancer and springtime

Hello sunshine!!! Yes, i am talking to you. Doesn't that saying just make ya smile?! So i just had to use it in a card. For this card  i used a stamped image that i colored a while ago and was sooo excited that the tiny dancer and springtime collection papers and stickers worked perfectly with it. I first, used the green paper from the springtime collection to make the base then i layered on the papers and stickers from tiny dancer collection. Next i  added some vintage lace i had in my stash and then fussy cut a cute butterfly from a springtime paper and placed it next to the image to give more dimension the card. Lastly, i finished the card of with a lil inking on the edges and faux stitching to match the plum colored butterfly. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! Jen T
6 x 6 card
 




tiny dancer collection


springtime collection



No comments: