Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Club scrap june boardwalk blog hop




Hi all, welcome to the club scrap boardwalk bloghop!  i am stopping by today to share a page and shaker pocket i made using the club scrap june boardwalk collection and stamps. To make the shaker page i cut down a ripped page protector i had added in a strip of cardstock and patterned paper and sprinkled in a couple bathing suit charms from the kit along with sequins from my stash. Lastly i took tapes from my stash to seal the open side of the page protector. Next i worked on the 12x12 page. For my page i started put with putting some stitching onto a couple pieces of cardstock then i stamped my favorite words and images from the stamp sets onto cardstock with gold ink. I then cut out my fav cutaparts and words and set aside. Then i layered my patterned papers added all my lil bits i cut apart and embellished with wood veneers, twine, and wooden buttons which by the way i am in love with. Oh and a lil bit of washi and sequins from my stash to match the shaker pocket page too. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
Jen t. 

To get your own kit go to : 

 
2 page spread 


12x12 page 



Close-up of page



Close-up of shaker pocket

 
Oh! the other day i realized i had no patriotic decorations up so i made a door medallion for my front door with the rest of my bits and papers left from the boardwalk kit.  To make it is easy peasy. 
Just cut a large circle from a piece of 12x12 paper to use as a base to glue on to then i cut 5 strips of 6 x12 pieces and glued them together into a long strip. Next, i fan folded the whole strip ( you can score at about every half inch to make folds crisper but sometimes i like to rough it without tools and just wing it... Lol! Then, glue ends together and it will form a circle .Put glue on the base circle and place fan folded circle on top adjusting it as needed. Let glue dry.   Lastly, i layer and embellish the middle and punch two holes on the top to loop thru my ribbon on top to hang it. 



Some close-ups 



how cute is that crab!!!


Ok so after looking at it all day on my door , i decided i needed a "welcome" on it , so i found these cute lil ivory letters to spell welcome on the bottom corner. (now i it feels complete) lol! 



Make sure you are hopping to all the blogs: 
 
 
 




21 comments:

Hetty said...

Wow,some totally different projects and all great.Love how you scrap page comes together.

Tricia Morris said...

Love the shaker card and your layout! (One of these days I have to figure out how to sew...I love that look on a page.) I adore the "welcome medallion", too! So cute and appropriate for the season!

Annette said...

Will you just look at that shaker card and layout. Hetty you have outdone yourself again!

Donna said...

Love the shaker pocket, Gave me some inspiration to make one again! Lovely star as well !

Karen Wyngaard said...

I never would have thought to add a shaker pocket to a scrapbook page...what a great idea. And your door decor is so cute! TFS!

Capescrapper said...

Love the pocket, layout and that door decor is awesome!!

Finding Your Niche said...

Love the shaker pocket! Your door decor rocks. Glad you added the Welcome.

Kay Williamson said...

Oh such a great door decoration, perfect with the beach chairs and adding the welcome! Oh and that shaker box is so up my alley too, I just love that sort of thing, yours is so adorable!

Eagle Craftz said...

The shaker portion of the lo is such a great idea!

Wendy Bellino said...

Not sure what a shaker pocket is, but it sure is cute with your LO! Your door decor is precious! I may have to make one for my operatory at work, my pediatric patients would love it!

Melanie said...

Great layout and card - the wreath is my favorite! I may have to make one of those for my office door :)

APeeling Crafts said...

So cute! Love all the sewing-you're obviously putting your new sewing machine to good use! :)

debduzscrappin said...

So many great touches to these layouts - one of these days I will give sewing a try, it always looks so awesome!

LUCYG said...

Wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

Cute PROJECTS!!

Donna K. said...

Love that shaker pocket. Since I make cards and don't scrap I'd use the shaker on a card front. Looks very cool and summery.

Lisa D said...

I love your layering! That shaker pocket is awesome! I'm thrilled to see home decor projects as well.

Anne Marie said...

So cute! Love the shaker pocket.

Jill P said...

love your projects

Lilian said...

Beautiful projects!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

KnitterPam said...

A little late to the party, but that door hanger is cute as can be!