Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Oriental trading makes summer fun!!!


Hi all:) As most of you know i am a stay at home momma . I craft by night and play with my kids by day. So, today i am stopping by to share some of my most fav summer fun items from oriental trading. In case you are not familiar with oriental trading they are the go to website for all things for party, holiday, craft supplies and one of my favorites summer fun supplies.  For summer, i love getting and keeping on hand outside toys for the kids and their friends to play with (We need to keep these lil ones busy during the summer to keep our sanity ..right?! Lol! ) 
And these make great party games and favors too. 

Here are my favs: 

 







 To check out these and many more super fun summer fun supplies go to: 
http://www.orientaltrading.com/toys-games-and-novelties/games-and-activities-a1-550229.fltr

Thanks for stopping by and happy summer fun playing and crafting of course;) 

Jen T:) 













No comments: