Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Club scrap office space july blog hop



Hi all, welcome to the club scrap office space july bloghop!! Today i am sharing with you a 12x12 page i made using the stencil from the kit as well as the patterned papers ,border cutaparts, and a sentiment stamp i used as my title. 
For the base of my page i used deep orange cardstock and layered the green patterned paper on top. I added green and orange photo mats under my picture. Next i mixed up green and grey pigment powder into my whipped spackle and made a light green color to stencil the cute stencil saying around my page. Next, i fussy cut out that cool retro design and placed that on my page and added border strips layered underneath. Then, i stamped and cut out  the sentment saying and cutout a memo card to add my journaling. Lastly, i added some white ink splats around the page to finish it. I had so much fun playing with this kit! Make sure you keep on hopping to see the awesome projects ahead. 

12 x 12 page




Close-ups










To get your office space kit and stamps go to: 



Blog hop list: 
 
 
 






22 comments:

Hetty said...

Such a darling scrap page and great use of the stencil and
other elements from the other paper.
Great memory!

Annette said...

How cute is that!

Tricia Morris said...

Well, if you ask me, nothing could be cooler than Mr. Potato Head! Love your style . . . great layout!

Papercrafting Princess said...

What a Cool Kit!

Capescrapper said...

Love the textured background using the stencil! So fun!

debduzscrappin said...

Awesome layout - love how much accent that stencil provides!!

Lisa D said...

Spackle is my favorite stencil medium! Nicely done!

Donna said...

Adorable layout, love how you used the stencil

Unknown said...

Great layouts!!

Kay Williamson said...

Love your style and the use of the stencil to boot! Great layout, really adorable!

APeeling Crafts said...

Great page-nice details!

Anne Marie said...

Great layout. Love how you used the stencil.

Donna Nuce said...

Sweet layout! Thanks for sharing!

Karen Wyngaard said...

I always forget about that stencil technique. Love the texture it adds to the page.

Diana said...

Great fun page. I love making cards but just can't get into scrapbooking. Wish I was comfy with it.

Finding Your Niche said...

Super cute page. I love how you inked the stencil. A fab touch!

rettaescape said...

Nice layout! Love the stencil.

Carolyn said...

Great LO!

Sheila said...

The white spatter looks really adds to the page in so many ways!

Wendy Bellino said...

Tinted spackle?! Love it!

KnitterPam said...

The text stencil looked very cool with spackle!

One Business Centre said...

Thanks for the Great Post!
One Bussiness Centre provides luxury working spaces with supporting best-in-breed business ecosystem for your business to thrive.

Website - https://onebusinesscentre.com/