Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, June 25, 2017

club scap page using the sketchabilities #149 sketch

Hi all , It's me again! :) i am popping on real quick before i get the kiddos in the bath and ready for bed:)  For this page i used the sketch from the sketchabilities blog challenge and the club scrap pattern play stamps and papers. I first started with some freeform stamping the two background stamps in lime green and black in kinds of a circle-ish shape to make my background- see pics below- 





 











Then i tore open a treat bag that came with the kit and used that as my layer and tearing papers and adding layeres. I then fussycut out some leaves and hexagons from other pattern papers and layered them in around tye picture adding more enamel dots to the corners to finish the page. Oh those cool apple green alphas were thickers from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jen t.  :)
To get all things club scrap and the kit go to www.clubscrapshop.com 

And to see the sketch challenge go here












1 comment:

Karan Gerber said...

love the background work, and thank you so much for linking up