Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Club scrap technique challenge page and cards using the stuck sketch

Hi all, today i am stopping by to share a page and two cards i made last night. This kit got my crafty mojo going it is beautiful! For the page i used the stuck sketch and i adored the heart background and made it texture for the club scrap technique challenge too.
I used the club scrap twin tags honeycomb stencil with white whipped spackle to make my heart shape. I then misted and dripped green and silver ink around the page and layered my papers on top. Adding the matte enamel dots from the kit to finish it  . See pics below. 



To see the stuck challenge go here 
Close-up



To check out the challenge and link yours up go here:
http://clubscrap.com/0617-texture-paste-techniques







A2 cards using scraps from my scrapbook pages for the @clubscrapinc technique challenge 

Also entering my page and cards in the mixed media world blog challenge

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! :)


                                          --
jen t.

3 comments:

Natsuko said...

Great take on the sketch! Love how you created the heart shaped background.Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches:)

Sandra said...

Lovely colours, and fabulous theme to the layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Love this layout! That green is awesome!

Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!