Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A lil embossing magic Using the lfl may card kit


Hi all, thanks for stopping by! So glad you are here! Today we are talking embossing. I have to admit it has been a long time since i embossed. I called on my lfl friends to refresh my memory of the tools i needed to heat emboss. Tools you need is a heat gun, sticky ink i used versa mark, a stamp and embossing powder( hint-the last two come in the may cardkit ;) )....so i got right to work i stamp and embossed a bunch of flowers and leaves. To save myself time and not to have to color some in i stamped and embossed on patterned paper to give my images color and depth. Check out some pics here:









After i embossed them i fussycut them all out and set them aside to be ready to decorate my cards with another day. 

I forgot how magical heat embossing is. Make sure to give it a try if you haven’t already. 

Here are some other cards i made with my heat embossed flowers and leaves















Let me know below if you have tried heat embossing. 
To get all things love from lizi go here : 
Or click on love from lizi on my blog sidebar 

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 

Jennifer Taylor:)

No comments: