Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, May 21, 2018

A lil of my lfl kit process and some stenciling

Hi all, thanks for being here. Today, i
 am stopping by to share with you some of the process i use when creating with my love from lizi kits then we can talk stencils.  Since i am a momma of three and a multitasker i find that working with a kit is so fun! So to maximize my time and creative energy i work on my cards in stages. First after i ooh and ahh over all the pretties in the box i separate it all out. Next i will take all the solid cardstock in the kit and make my card bases. Then, i will take the stamps i want to use and stamp them all out and do any embossing at this point too. Next i look at all the pretty pattern papers and do all my fussy cutting .(these steps are usually done over a few days time doing one task a day) i lastly add all my goodies to a organizer tray so that i can make and assemble cards.  Moving on, i would love to share what i made with the kit stencil.after i stamped and embossed my flowers, I just took
 a red and pink oxide and smudged it through the stencil then added water to blend the colors what was left was a beautiful coral flower. 







Then I took my ink that was left on the stencil and smooshed it onto pieces of white card stock to use as my background for future cards.
Here are the ones i made with the ink smooshed from the stencil onto the white cardstock :








The smooshing was so fun and it inspired those pretty cards. 

The card that i made with my stencil flowers came out so fun too . Check them out here: 






 ok this one i used both the stenciled flower and the smooshed background to pop off the gold punchanella
  
I had a blast playing with this kit!  Share with me your favorite method to tackle the kit below. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
See ya here again tomorrow for another post.

 Jennifer Taylor 







2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous. Love what you did to make them!

Crafty not Shifty said...

Beautiful Jen 💗 love the smooshing 😄